The Corrections Bargaining Team is at the Table and they need to know
that we have their back. It’s time to get this party started . Get
your worksite organized on some activities to get everyone , including
management thinking about the contract talks .
* Black Shirt Tuesdays are back.
* Display OPSEU Tabletalk flyers in the lunch room
* Wearing OPSEU tattoos
* Signing and placing a blue trillium card in a highly visible
area at your desk/workspace
* Use your OPSEU stuff – mugs/landyards/pens etc
* Wear/Use the campaign stickers/buttons (plugged in / trillium /
Respect / Dignity)
* Change your screen saver to OPSEU
* Make http://www.opseu.org/ops/barg2008/index.htm your internet homepage
* Everyone go for a walk at lunch
* Meet outside the workplace and walk in together
* Sit together and talk about what you want in your collective
agreement and what you don’t want taken away
* Hold an OPSEU drop-in clinic every lunch hour from now until the
final offer on the 23rd and staff it with different activists
* Send a politician a Christmas Card with “All I want for
Christmas is a Fair Contract” written on the inside.
The Bargaining Team can’t do all the work on their own. We’re in
this together. Let’s all do our part.